Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 February 2018

All About Me


Who is in my family/whanau?
My dad, My Dum and my Unlce Stu

What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I like to read comics and play video games. I do Kung Fu too.

What do you like to do at school?
I like playtimes and maths.

What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I want to get better at my writing and spelling.

What helps you learn?
I like to watch things not just have people talking because it gets boring.

What stops you learning?
Bad habits and taking my time to get into my work.

Who are my friends at school?
Ollie, Reece, Connor, Cameron
What was the best part of the holidays?Going swimming at a camp site. It's like a swimming hole and I jumped off rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment