I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas
Search This Blog
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech
Reflection: I spoke clearly and strongly.But what I need to work on is to being more brave and not get stage fright.
Edge, you are using some great vocabulary in your writing that is specific to the task. You were creative in the way you thought about the fish tank crime case and gave some examples of what you thought had happened. Your next step is to organise your writing into paragraphs and ensure you are using capital letters & fullstops.
Edge, you are using some great vocabulary in your writing that is specific to the task. You were creative in the way you thought about the fish tank crime case and gave some examples of what you thought had happened. Your next step is to organise your writing into paragraphs and ensure you are using capital letters & fullstops.
ReplyDelete